Buffalo Point Campground: Sites with water, electric, flush restrooms, and showers will be $30, from $22, per night for up to six people.
Steel Creek, Kyle’s Landing, Ozark, Tyler Bend Campground (all sites), $20, from $12 – $16, a night for up to 6 people.
Steel Creek Horse Camp up to four stock animals are allowed.
- Buffalo Point Campground walk-in tent sites (with water and flush restrooms, showers at Tyler Bend and Buffalo Point): from $12 and $16 to $20 a night for up to 6 people.
- Carver and Rush campgrounds: Primitive sites (with water, without flush restrooms) is $16, it was $12, a night for up to 6 people.
- Buffalo Point and Tyler Bend Group Sites: The fee structure has been revised for group campsites to a flat rate of $50 per group per night (up to 25 people per site), it was $3 per person.
- Erbie (including 5 group sites), Woolum, South Maumee, and Spring Creek will continue to allow free camping where no amenities are provided.
Pavilions fees will remain:
- $25 for the Ozark Pavilion for the day.
- $50 for the Tyler Bend Pavilion and Buffalo Point Pavilions for the day.
There is a 50 percent discount for campsite fees for Interagency Senior and Access pass cardholders.